We are looking for experienced Service Technicians that are motivated, able to work independently, have excellent customer relation skills, and the ability to troubleshoot situations quickly and ensure quality of workmanship. Hours of the Service Technician role will vary and the position will require travel.
• Repair, service, test and troubleshoot carwash equipment
• Travel daily within an assigned territory
• Provide training and technical assistance to clients and customers
• Perform preventative maintenance
• High School Diploma/GED required
• 3-5 years’ experience in the Electrical, Automotive, or HVAC
• Electro-mechanical or PLC experience strongly preferred
• Will require proper coordination, and motor skills to work with power/hand tools as needed
• Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs
• Ability to work outdoors year-round
• Clean Driving Record & Valid Driver's License required
Sonny's Enterprises is the world's largest manufacturer of conveyorized car wash equipment, parts, and supplies. We are the industry leader, recognized and awarded by the International Car Wash Association for innovating new technologies to advance the industry with products proudly designed and built in the USA. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We embrace change and the opportunity it produces to maximize the potential of our most valuable resource — our PEOPLE! We invite you to explore our opportunities and grow your career with us.
We offer 100% employer paid medical plan. Other optional benefit programs are available to our employees and their families which include: 401(k) match, additional medical plans, dental, vision, flex spending account, short-term and long-term disability & life insurance coverage.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sonny’s is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
Software Powered by iCIMS