Lead marketing efforts for Hydra-Flex’s industrial segment – which includes hydro-excavation, sewer jetting, and industrial cleaning – and will also contribute to car wash marketing efforts throughout Sonny’s and its family of companies, including Hydra-Flex and Velocity Water Works.
· Develop and execute marketing plans for Hydra-Flex’s industrial segment to achieve strategic goals, build awareness and elevate brand recognition. Develop and manage budgets for this segment’s plan execution.
· Contribute to marketing execution for Sonny’s and its family of companies.
· Create and distribute marketing content across all digital mediums, including web, email, social media and more. Refine keyword strategy and web content to elevate SEO position, manage social/PPC campaigns, and manage and nurture dynamic email list segments.
· Lead content creation of marketing print materials, including catalogs, sales literature, advertising, direct mail, and more.
· Write effective, engaging content for web, blogs, publications, email, press releases, new product announcements/enhancements, letters, and more.
· Lead Hydra-Flex industrial tradeshow planning and execution.
· Collaborate closely with graphic design and video production to develop content, including web, advertisements, social media graphics, product labels and packages, video scripts, and be an active contributor throughout the editing process.
· Serves as a brand steward for Sonny’s and its family of companies, ensuring uniformity in company image, positioning, and messaging. Continually strives to raise brand awareness.
· Establish and maintain relationships with key strategic partners and industry influencers. Assist key distributors with marketing collateral and campaigns to help build relationships and drive sales.
· Monitor campaign and initiative performance, regularly reporting KPIs and metrics. Adjust strategies as needed based on findings to optimize results.
· Collaborate with division management and other functional departments to create information and educational campaigns that keep clients informed of product and service updates, as well as industry news, events, and tips.
· Explore and coordinate marketing and educational opportunities to raise awareness including webinars, training courses, tradeshows, and follow-up marketing activities.
· Coordinate e-mail and PPC promotion of events including webinars, training courses, and tradeshows, with lead capture, and follow-up.
Working Conditions: Majority will be an inside office environment.
Physical Demands: Regularly required to stand or sit and move about the facility.
Education and Experience:
· 3-5 years' experience in direct marketing
· BA/BS in Marketing or equivalent
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong project management, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
· Expertise using MS Office required
· Experience with website CMS, social media, and marketing automation
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
· Available to travel as needed (up to 15% of the time) to tradeshows, company meetings and customer sites and trainings
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V DRUG FREE WORKPLACE